- Mash for dryness; rests at 62 C and 68 C
- Cane added to whirlpool, before hops
- Half dry hops added day 11, and half day 13
- RO water plus 50:50 CaCl & CaSO4 in mash, NaCl & MgSO4 in kettle
- Pitch temp 62-64 F, keep below 69 F for 48 hours, then let free rise
- Final gravity ~ 2 P
A variation of our Double IPA made with an expressive Belgian yeast. Dank, herbal hops lead, a clear grapefruit notes cuts through and a complex pear, floral, and white pepper opens up beneath. Light grainy malt, crisp bitterness, high carbonation and a dry finish. This beer continues to unfold sip by sip.