- Mash for dryness; rests at 62 C and 68 C
- Cane added to whirlpool, before hops
- Half dry hops added day 11, and half day 13
- RO water plus CaCl in mash, NaCl & MgSO4 in kettle
- Pitch temp 62-64 F, keep below 69 F for 48 hours, then let free rise
- Final gravity ~ 2 P
A maltier version of our Double IPA, berry notes reminiscent of an empty jar of strawberry jam lead with candied grapefruit peel following. Raisin, dark bread crust and pie crust malt flavors all pass by yet never become rich as the beer finishes dry in conjunction with a gentle bitterness.